Avenue Jean-Paul II - 01 BP 1387 Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Agriculture Fast Track Fund (AFT) Agriculture & Agro-Industry Department (OSAN)
email@example.com (+225) 20 26 5906
1. The African Development Bank hereby invites Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in the following assignment appraisal of about 40 Full Technical Proposals.
2. The service to be provided under the assignment includes: Review technical proposals and appraise applications that can benefit from AFT grant support. The appraisal shall include but not limited to the following; Viability of the Investment, Availability of financing for the investment, Additionality (client’s level of need for the AFT resources; Client’s Management, technical, & regional experience; Market(s) identified, Developmental Impact.
3. The AFT/OSAN invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the above-described services. Interested Consultants shall provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to undertake this Assignment (CV, reference to similar services, experience in similar assignment, etc..)
4. The eligibility criteria, the establishment of a short list and the selection procedure shall be in conformity with the Bank’s Rules and Procedure for the use of Consultants under projects financed by the Bank’s Group, May 2008 Edition, revised on July 2012, available on Bank Website at http://www.afdb.org. Please note that interest expressed by a Consultant does not imply any obligation on the part of the Bank to include him/her in the shortlist.
5. The estimated duration of service is 14 days and the estimated starting date is 18 May 2016.
6. Interested Individual Consultants may obtain further information by sending written request to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 5th May 2016 during Bank’s working hours. Expression of interest must be received by e-mail to the below address no later than Midnight 5th May 2016, local (Abidjan) time and mention Full Technical Appraisal – AFT in the subject line.
Attn: KONE, MINAWELEPENA CECILE
Secretary, Agricultural Fast Track Fund, OSAN.0
E-mail: email@example.com – Copying Mrs Cecile M.kone at M.C.KONE@AFDB.ORG
All submitting consultants will receive confirmation e-mail on 6th May 2016 at 16:00 hrs. local (Abidjan) time. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail your EOI might not have been received, and you are invited to contact firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail copying Cecile M. Kone at the above e-mail addresses.