Demande de subvention(Grant Application)
Welcome to the AFT online grant application portal
- Registration or submission of a Concept Note or submission of the Full Technical Application through this online portal does not guarantee an AFT grant award. Grants are awarded based on a competitive evaluation process.
- Druing Procurement:
- Select your Procurement Process based on the provided Procurement Toolkit
- You may use the Service Provider database on the AFT website
- Kickstarting the procurement process does not guarantee grant award by AFT, it only reduces the processing time if a grant is awarded
- It is recommended that contract negotiations between the potential Grant Recipient and Service Providers does not begin until a grant award confirmation is given
Using the online grant application portal
- The portal can be accessed using all standard web browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer and Windows)
- Click 'Save Draft' to avoid losing data you have already keyed in. It is recommended that you click 'Save Draft' frequently especially if you experience poor internet connection.
- To create an account:
- Enter the AFT URL on your browser: www.aftfund.org
- Click on 'Grant Application' menu tab
- Create a Username and Password
- Upon successful account creation, you will receive an email conformation with instructions on how to change your passowrd
- Return to the AFT website and update your log in details with the a new password
- Keep your log in details safe as you will need
- Remember, you can make any changes to your application as long as it is not yet Submitted. Once you have submitted your Concept Note or Full Technical Application, you will not be able to edit any information.
- The online portal will be disabled after the application deadline.